FANDOM


  • My in-game name is GoldGummiBear, I am typing this as a reply to being IP banned by false accusation "use of third party macros/bots". I received word from people in the game that doing lots of fishing at the safari zone was a great way to gain exp and also farm in game currency. i needed lots of exp as my pokemon were around 10 levels behind and the money was going to provide me with the means of buying a bicycle. I began to level up my Dugtrio and suddenly, I had been disconnected from the game and accused of using macros and bots. I would like to be unbanned as I have been putting a lot of time in to the game since i have joined. I would also be interesting in future donations for gold memberships and even the special item boxes.

      Loading editor
    • I got the same thing 4 no reason I DID EVERY THING ON MY ACCOUNT LEGIT 

      AND THEN I GET THIS
      Screenshot 2016-05-16 at 10.22.21 AM

      WHY I DID NOTHING

        Loading editor
    • ALSO IM DKARMI8 PLZ no more banne

        Loading editor
    • since there's no where else to put this, I'm requesting that a player called MC1 and his IP be banned for running a false daycare operation, he's stolen a ghastly from me and though i don't expect to get it back i do expect action to be taken against such filth. My in-game name is no different than my forum one.

        Loading editor


    • Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarêsCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCórsicoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubaIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMarataMongolNepaliNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioShonaSindiSomaliSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTailandêsTajiqueTâmilTchecoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUsbequeVietnamitaXosaZuluPortuguês  Hello wanted to mention that I also was banned Pelka 3rd time in Pokemon -planet for unjust cause my name in the game and ( Weslotaskb132 ) I wanted someone play withdraw this banishment from my account Please me respond soon really like this game and not I want to stop playing it this accusing it when I used program to evolve faster , that is a big lie because I do not use any program because I think it does not have because it plays using programs to evuir faster pq loses wheel grace the game bye
        Loading editor
    • I got banned becouse i used an autoclicker i admit tha but how should i know what are the reasons to get banned i only know these bad word's asking for admin or mod and cheating but is an auto clicker considered cheating if it is i am sory i won't use it again and if it isn't then why did i get banned my username is Milovanftw

        Loading editor
    • Vittor Honoratto
      Vittor Honoratto removed this reply because:
      Remore
      16:45, December 22, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • My User id:- xXXFricKXXx

      I got falsely accused of using macro. Please unban me,i did nothing wrong. I was ev training my charizard by killing karps(speed ev) . I was just clicking fight>Flame Burst when karps appear ,and i was talking on my phone with my left hand. I swear i was not using any third party software,am a sessioned player .Please Admins unban me. I did not even know something like that was possible, so please unban me. I will be waiting for your actions. 

        Loading editor
    • Vittor Honoratto
      Vittor Honoratto removed this reply because:
      Please remove
      16:46, December 22, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • This is the player Fayt i don't know why i got banished or why someone thought i was using a bot or macro i hate botters and i really hate people who play while not sitting at there computer like some kind of botter i would never use a program that plays for me while im away i was sitting at my laptop playing xbox with my girlfriend in real life while also sitting next to my laptop trying really hard to get a feather for the legendaries that just came out so i didnt want to log out even tho i was busy Hunty requested to battle me but he was too high for me and i was busy in rl and while focusing on the new legends that came out so i declinded the battle offer he sent me next thing you know i get banished and i cant log in any more it sends me a message saying i was banished for using a bot/macro but i hate botters and i dont know what macro even means i hate people who arnt really at there computers and they set something to paly for them all day i sit at my computer and im here i dont have anything that plays for me while im not here im here i just wished some1 had messaged me so i could talk with them all i use is a video game controller to play pokemon i have it set so i can use the joysticks/analog to controll my mouse and i use another button to click and others for walking i use it becuse my laptop has a bad track pad and i dont have a mouse right now also i didn't know i wasnt aloud to use a controller to play if thats the case i will never use it again but please give me another chance i will not ever use the controll if that is what the problem was i sent like 3 emails to the website it offers when i try to play and i would hate if i could never log back in it feel like i've been hacked...i put alot of time into this game with the firends i made and the clan i was in and my friends ikthys777 and Ishtak i will miss this game so much it would hurt really bad if i couldnt play anymore this is the best pokemon game i've ever played i love it more then the old days when i used to play pokemon red blue or yellow with all my friends when i was younger and battling and trading this game brings back good memorires of those fun days and ive been making new memorires with new friends i would be so hurt if i could never play again please give me another chance i will never use a controller again if that was the issue i sit here and play for hours having fun hoping my frineds will get off work soon so we could have fun please please give me another chance i dont use bots but if my controller made it look like i did i wont use it i will stick to the keyboard i just wish i can play i really love this game please contact me or unbanish me if u can please i will do anything u want :(   also if any1 can please tell my friends ikthys777 or Ishtak im sorry bros i dont know if i will be back :(  i will miss u guys if this is it for me. i will never use my controller again if any1 can help me get unbanished i would be really greatfull i dont know what to do its been hours and im starting to lose my mind i put alot of time into my characters and its hurting me soo much to not be palying with my friends right now i cant explain how bad this feels ..its like dying in another form if thats a way to explain it.. if i cant even log in or create a new account i cant even say goodbye to my friends i dont know what to do this hurts i wish some 1 would help me out i dont like this feeling and i dont think i even did anything wrong so it really hurts i wish i didnt even have a stupid controller if this is how its gunna be i'll just break the the thing its caused me enough pain for this terrible event that has fallen upon me   :'(   i didnt know using a controller was worth getting banished from my favorite pokemon game and that i could never log back in for it

        Loading editor
    • Hi!!

      i've been playing pokemon-planet in a internet cafe. And play 4-5 person this game  but someone try  another computer just use autoclicker .And i dunno if he's banned or not.i didnt use auto clicker. Why i've banned all  computers, players and İP because of him .we cant play and  log in same İP .... Please help love this  game but cant play anymore

        Loading editor
    • Vittor Honoratto
      Vittor Honoratto removed this reply because:
      Please remore, No use
      16:45, December 22, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Vittor Honoratto
      Vittor Honoratto removed this reply because:
      Please remove
      16:46, December 22, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • por que eu fui banido nunca fiz nada pode me desbani por favor

        Loading editor
    • Because I was banned never did anything can please unban me

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • This is from Magmapaw. I was banned because a guy named martian something something. Spammed  a disturbing suicide thing on the chat. He got muted, but I copied it. I wrote into the chat that I would write the same thing but just once to see it for the last time and I got muted for 9999 minutes and then the page said I was banned. I really liked the game and the pokemon red/blue region is just fun and amazing. I guess putting it in the chat even once should deserve consequences, but I don't think I should be banned forever. I hope you can allow me to be part of this game again. I am really sorry for my decision and I regret it very much. I hope that the pokemon planet community will forgive me.

        Loading editor
    • Hi some people from my school and i play this game at school and this one guy was inapropiatly spamming things but can you not just ban him for ever instead for the i.p because now no one can play the guy that did this was MartianPughunter please unban me and my friends-xiteelement,hyenasounds,omegaztron,rustycuz,refliix,ultim8flame,zax235,nonnel2413,ozonejw,drdevilish,zeroseven50,lampgod1,lampgod2,dontbanmeplz,marshmellowbros,muffinz-thank you if this even matters

      i would appreciate it if you banned him for ever and unban us thankyou

        Loading editor
    • plz un ban me

        Loading editor
    • i dont know any thing plz un ban me my username is hardiksai

        Loading editor
    • and my friends karthick303,anirudh,nikhilrajanala

        Loading editor
    • please unban me my cousin did it as it comes out when I arrived had been banned

        Loading editor
    • hello appeared out of nowhere this message and I do not know why it does not use any kind of macro please analize my situation, I hope my answers Leandro_sa1@hotmail.com Sorry MestreBRA email, you are banned from using this forum !
      Using macros - Autoclicker
      This ban is not set to expire . If you believe you have been banned in error , please send an email to banappeal@pokemon-planet.com with the much information as you can.
      back
      
        Loading editor
    • Hey! 

      I send this because my Pokemon Planet account has been banned by 'auto-clicking'. I know you will probably not believe me and i will probably never play again on my account but i really didnt use a auto click system! I had to search on google with my Dad what auto clicking was about. I can only tell you that i start playing this game a couple days ago, almost a week i believe. That i really enjoyed it so much that i kept playing it for all day and night long. Because i have vacation at the moment and i have no job or something to do. That is also why my Dad wants to help me with this Message. He says he saw me enjoying it so much. I understand if you don't believe me and keep my account banned, but you could also ask all my Clan members. They can confirm that i was online and talking to them for almost the last week almost 24 hours a day. I was doing so much training and they were helping me so much and told me if i wanted to beat the E4 i must keep training by the safari zone and the victory road. So that is what i did for most of the time. 

      Just want to say that i really appreciate it that you will read this. And I hope so much that i can play on my account again were i put so much time in!

      Thanks for reading and i hope you will answer soon! 

      Regards,

      Doekoe

        Loading editor
    • plz un ban me and my friends plz say to my friend sawtithsamrat that i have bennign banged

        Loading editor
    • Doekoe
      Doekoe removed this reply because:
      =C
      16:43, June 27, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • some one scamed me and my friends so they bang us all plz un bang hardiksai,bunnyz,nikhilrajanala plz

        Loading editor
    • plz send to my friend monkeykong that karthick303 is banged because of monkeyknog

        Loading editor
    • plz unban me.My user id=Genzo

        Loading editor
    • BRO I SWEAR I DID NOTHING SOMEONE HACKED MY ACOUNT" it said i use a screamer but i have'nt played in 3 days plz i just got banned for today and if u dont do nothing i will keep posting

        Loading editor
    • hey i send an email and im still banned i got you more players for the game i told my friends and what should i tell them now huh Unbanned sorry but im really mad

        Loading editor
    • Im KierreAdrao And I Am Apologizing For What I've Done I Did That Scam Thing Because My Rare Pokemon Has Been Scammed By That Trick And It Really Hurts Me So Much So I Decided To Take A Revenge And I Feel Sorry For Those Victims That I Scammed Pls Forgive Me I Did That Because My Rare Pokemon Got Scammed And Admins I'll Promise That I Will Change! I Cant Live Without Pokemon Planet Just Give Me 1 Chance Pls I'll Do Everything For You To Forgive Me Because I Dont Have Any Games In My Laptop To Play And Only Pokemon Planet Is The Game I Am Enjoying So Pls Unban Me. Sorry For Everything I've Done. Pls Forgive Me

        Loading editor
    • hi im play pokemon planet i get banned  said use auto clicker but im not use we grind char 3 players maybe  and we play 7/24 aand we fast grind you thnk maybe we use auto click but im not charname:DemonHunterTr

        Loading editor
    • DemonHunterTr wrote:
      hi im play pokemon planet i get banned  said use auto clicker but im not use we grind char 3 players   and we play 7/24 aand we fast grind you thnk maybe we use auto click but im not charname:DemonHunterTr


        Loading editor
    • I also got banned for no reason I don't even know what botting is and did not do anything please help my ignorance is BugCatcherWater 

        Loading editor
    • please un ban me and my friends say to monkeykong03 that i have bangged and say him to help me and nikhilrajanalaI also got banned for no reason I don't even know what botting is and did not do anything please help my ignorance is BugCatcherWater  

        Loading editor
    • I do not have any power over bans, since I'm not a mod on Pokemon Planet, and Brody doesn't really talk to me. You can try to email Brody or Hunty to say that you are innocent if you really are, I am sorry for the inconvenience

        Loading editor
    • This wiki has no active mods anymore... sorry everyone, I'll try my best to get on here and help as much as possible

        Loading editor
    • Yesterday I left home and left my computer on and my account logged, when I came back had been disconected and taken ban by using macros , however the level of my Pokemon and my money are the same so thats a false accusation of ban... hope you can unban my account please, cause i spend lot of time since i start playing, my username is "SrDasBolas" , thank you

        Loading editor
    • Hello there, I love pokemon planet but the only problem is, if youre brother or sister gets banned on a pc you play it on, you can not log in cuz there will be a message saying that you have been banned because of... this happend to mee because my little brother got banned for notthing. his name is pokegast500. and now i cant play pls fix this my name is KoffieLurker in the game and on this website so please fix it


        Loading editor
    • This support sucks so hard , i got my second account banned with no reason, and no one do anything ... wish this game fail!!

        Loading editor
    • This game is a waste of time, I mean you get banned for something you didn't do, and when you try to send a ban appeal email, they don't even response to you even after one week. Literally was a waste of money to support this game. What a joke. Hope this game gets sued.

        Loading editor
    • Ha, I haven't even been banned yet.

      With that said, I have been muted 6 times in just 2 days.... It's complete bull. The "rules" by the admin are so strict that the chat extremists pull up any reason as a mutable reason. Sure it's only for 10 minutes, but nobody likes being punished, especially for absurd reasons. The entire community, except for an enlightened few, consider talking with caps as spam because that is what the authoritarian Administrator wrote in the rules. THIS IS SPAM. Soooooooo iiiiis thiiiiiiissssss. This is spam too This is spam too. When you do slip up, you're not only muted, but also berated by a barage of wannabe moderator children who shush you like old-school librarians. Below are some of the occasions I've been muted

      First: Hi all (all caps), Second: In order to get past Snorlax (cont.) (all caps), Third: Do you belieeeeeeve in life after loooooooove (reason for mute, "spamming letters"). After this I conducted a little test on the communications police of the site.  Fourth Fifth and Sixth time: If you do not hear from me again in a minute, I have been muted (all caps) (These times, muted for 60 minutes each).

      I've decided to stop playing this game entirely, as I want to enjoy being a part of a community this game has to offer. The issue is that everyone is so uptight about keeping order and balance, even though it is just an online game, not like we're talking about NATO. Bye bye PP, I'm officially done with your chat restrictions for 7 year olds

        Loading editor
    • i been ban also,,even im not using it..im on lavender that time hunting gastly [S] sodenly i been disconect then after,i saw this massage that i been ban for using this auto clicker,?for what i will use auto clicker if im online at that time,,and the hardes part is,they will give this fucking email banappeal@pokemon-planet.com but they will not reply on your massage,, really..? u will just ban someone for no reason,,,whole nigth im hunting and try to lvl my pokemon,,i dont need that auto clicker i have my own way to make money and lvl up my pokemon,,so plz unban my account,, my user name is KhayeGanda... 


      thanks,, more power and god bless....

        Loading editor
    • I ban unfairly by self Cliker but I do not have the program that does this

        Loading editor
    • I ban unfairly by self Cliker but I do not have the program that does this
      
        Loading editor
    • Ola meu nome no jogo é Erickmichel e eu queria saber quando que eu falei alguma palavra impropria, pois no dia que eu fui banido eu não falei nada de improprio nem nada, eu não posso ser banido por uma coisa que eu nem sei que eu fiz então por favor mandem-me as provas do porque do meu banimento ou me tirem dessa por favor. Obrigado pel atenção.

        Loading editor
    • Hello, i'm Zeke13 im banned "for insulting the staff", but i nerver open the chat.. Im new, i registered today and do not understand the meaning of the ban i have not insulted anywone

        Loading editor
    • I was false banned i had not been hacking i dont even know what hacking is even Going to get you in this game my name on the game is angeltake3

        Loading editor
    • I'm not playing is two months , I had spoken with a capital letter in the chat but it was not for wanting and the GM mutated me 9999 minutes one week , when the week goes the other day I was banned , porfavor help me I did not talk to capital letter for wanting my name zAbsolutz
      
        Loading editor
    • porfavor hope help me much of the game like !

        Loading editor
    • ErvendFlow
      ErvendFlow removed this reply because:
      I never cheated anyone, I swear, they are me, and they did not want to give the bicycle, I swear
      16:37, August 29, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    •  Mamba12 wrote: 
      I never cheated anyone, I swear, they are me, and they did not want to give the bicycle, I swear.

      Please, let me play again !!! Please !! 

      Mamba12 

      Plsssssss

        Loading editor
    • email is endi_belma@hotmail.com PLSSSSS

        Loading editor

    • hello my name is PiruRapado in the game and my account was banned for more misnomer because to misunderstand the name peru shaved an animal and understood as something offensive wanted you to come back and unban my account

        Loading editor
    • First of all i didnt use any autoclicker or macro. I usin 2 acc in this game and i never tryied to play both in same time. And i dont believe 2 acc is ban reason. 2 acc cant given me any advantice in this game 1 is my main(seffacer) other is my alter and i sayin again i never played them both in same time now both are banned because of auto clicker macro???. i never used macro or auto clicker or secondary helpful interface i am not closin my browsers. please i playin this game atlesast 3 month without auto clicker or macro and i will never use them and now i banning because of not closin my browsers.

      I hope my acc will unban today so i join clan wars.

      Player name Seffacer

        Loading editor
    • I was passing casino tokens to my friend, then my game crashes 3 times when it was almost done, and the last time i tried to log in, says that my acc got banned, for use of a macro. wtf!! please, would you check for me if it was a mistake, nick name:leonlr312

        Loading editor
    • what the hack come on yesday someone  do a  prank

        Loading editor
    • come on my  brother did prarnk so he get bannd

        Loading editor
    • please i did do it my brother did please

        Loading editor
    • Hello. I got banned few days ago, honestly, without knowing reason. Maybe my fault was becouse I was playing this game from the Internet clubs, but never used any type of macros or however u name it.. I was model player and spent very much time playing this game.  Please reconsider my appeal. Thanks in advance! 

      my name was Musafa. 

        Loading editor
    • really everyone that get's banned is because they did something, Anti-Cheating programs, the game etc.. they don't make mistakes at best 1% of people banned can be a mistake and those get unbanned, after all the game saves logs and alot of other stuff about you, so i'm sure Brody unbans the ones that were a mistake

        Loading editor
    • Hello, thanks for your quick response. 

      I ask you, please, if there is any chance for me to prove that I had not break any rule, let me know.. I want to continue or restart playing this game and be yours loyal player in future, just as I was in past. Thanks once again,

      yours Musafa.

        Loading editor
    • people should read this: http://pokemon-planet.com/forums/index.php?topic=277.0

      if you are trully inocent you should try posting in the forum to get account unbanned

      if you can't post because of IP ban (not sure if the forum also gets banned) try changing the IP(google how to do it) or use another PC, not sure if that's agains some rules or not, if it is then i'm sorry 

        Loading editor
    • MadLane wrote:
      people should read this: http://pokemon-planet.com/forums/index.php?topic=277.0

      if you are trully inocent you should try posting in the forum to get account unbanned

      if you can't post because of IP ban (not sure if the forum also gets banned) try changing the IP(google how to do it) or use another PC, not sure if that's agains some rules or not, if it is then i'm sorry 

      Though I don't have any acces to pokemon-planet forum, and I'm not able to login from another PC, please send me on email steps of what to do? Thank you very much, I hope this misunderstanding is going to resolve, 

      yours Musafa.

        Loading editor
    • MadLane wrote:

      please, can you do something ??? I'm still waiting for response :/ 

        Loading editor
    • Mufasa the King wrote:
      MadLane wrote:
      please, can you do something ??? I'm still waiting for response :/ 

      no the game is not mine what do you want me to do lol, like i said google how to change IP so you can acces the game or the easy way would be just go somewere and use a diferent PC, like library of something then post on forum or ask Brody or a Moderator

        Loading editor
    • Only favour that I asked you was that to remind someone (Brody or moderators) to respond on mails that I sent to banappeal@pokemon-planet.com. I thought u're in contact with them, that's why I insist this way. :/

      MUSAFA.

        Loading editor
    • MadLane wrote:

      no the game is not mine what do you want me to do lol, like i said google how to change IP so you can acces the game or the easy way would be just go somewere and use a diferent PC, like library of something then post on forum or ask Brody or a Moderator

      Will I ever get any response from banappeal@pokemon-planet.com? Please can u give me Brody's or other moderator's e-mail adress.. or tell me any other way to get in contact with them? I wanna continue playing this game, but don't have access to even register again.. PLEASE, PLEASE, get some1 to contact me or give me email adress to fix this out!  I also tried to change IP adress, but it doesn't help..  

      Thanks in advance, 

      MUSAFA.

        Loading editor
    • i got banned for using macros but i never used wtf!!!!!                                                                    pls unbanned me my name is Britara

        Loading editor
    • So I to come here why my account was Relegating unfairly I did not break or a game rule always played as the rules and was banned for nothing is I wanted to know why and also wanted to ask you guys desbanirem me why the game you doing free-kick I sé something you unlock me for my name there and Plonk, grateful to your attention ...

        Loading editor
    • hello i have an issue and that issue would be that i got banned for something called the third party and i dont know what that means and i hope you people can unbanned me please and have a nice day. oh and my gamertag. oh my gamertag to the game is TheBajanAmerican

        Loading editor
    • I being banned for intall oct 29 can you stop it username is vandawt99

        Loading editor
    • One day i was playing pokemon planet like normal but the next day i got on it said i was banned for using marcos botting but i wasn't using that i was grinding for exp and money for a bike. I would really like it if you could possibly unban me. M yusername is assassin12321

        Loading editor
    • Hi, So the other day I was at school after a club. At the time I had just beat the Fire Gym, I ahd to go to the bathroom so I shut my laptop and I come back to see this. "

      AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED!

      Sorry ethanmirabal, you are banned from using this forum! Taking items/Pokemon from other's account This ban is not set to expire. If you believe you have been banned in error, please send an email tobanappeal@pokemon-planet.com with as much information as you can." I am really confused as to why this happend and hope to get a reply. Please help, My user name is PigMaster

        Loading editor
    • my brother and i were playing and i got disconnected and when i got back on to the game it says i was using bots or macros whatever that is i would love it if you would take this ban back because i dont was falsely banned plz help i guess im sorry if i had used bot or whatever thats called which i dont think i did but my in game name is adamsilkworth

        Loading editor
    • I have been ban for no reason.. when i came from uni and opened the game it said insult stuff which i never did.. 2 weeks plus i am banned.. plz do something my name AKR10

        Loading editor
    • hi i was banned for no reason i bought a bike from someone for 123k but i was banned for scamming so if u could unban me name: MrK3ll3R

        Loading editor
    • KingSavage3 wrote:
      hi i was banned for no reason i bought a bike from someone for 123k but i was banned for scamming so if u could unban me name: MrK3ll3R


        Loading editor
    • brody i was banned for no reason i'm not trolling too i just sell my raichu wailord gardevoir if u see my msg pls unban  i never scammed any people

        Loading editor
    • i hope u will unban me GM BRODY

        Loading editor
    • WHY I'M Banned I I'm Not Scammer Please GM Brody Unban Me I Never Scammed Any People :( why 

        Loading editor
    • i came here asking why was i banned i was given a final warning from lorena before i was to get banned i dont have a pic to prove it but i went offline for 5 days i come back and ive been banned???  so much for final warning..... 

      i wouldnt mind getting muted 9999 mins for a harmless joke post but i wasted hours daily of grinding and got my charizard to lvl 94 in johto safari and knowing i did it all for nothing and money i donated went to the trash as well. what i really mean is im sorry if what i did offended multiple people i was just trying to have fun while grinding because i would usually get really bored and do stupid things and i regret what i did and this is basically what i usually play during school days. what i really wish is if i do get unbanned i will strive to be more toxic free and help players and try to relieve hourless time of grinding by having normal and safe conversations with people so i really hope someone will listen to me my ign is kenshin360 and hereby i will obey all the rules all i ask is you give me 1 more chance... thanks. 

      also i was banned from forums does that mean im perma banned from game or just from talking ;/

        Loading editor
    • someone help i got banned for no reason in my account haipeople i never did anything and i did it all legit it said about inapropiate comments i never said nothing bad someone plz help

        Loading editor
    • plzzz help me becaused i have been banned for no reason but i have this forum plzzz help me GM un banned my name in pokemon-planet is sprkleszedrpbear. i have wasted much money to play this game but now i have been banned plz un banned me :(

        Loading editor
    • English: 



      Hello! My name in the game is Bolinhu , I wanted to know why I was banned .. on the day of the event it was not me who was playing, it was my brother of 5 years .. he loves pokemon and how I was going to play football I let him play , I do not know anything that happened in the day, I was accused of bot and auto clicker without reasons. I wanted to know if they could take the ban .. BR: Olá! Meu nome no jogo é Bolinhu , queria saber o porque fui banido.. no dia do ocorrido não era eu que estava jogando, era meu irmão de 5 anos.. ele ama pokemon e como eu ia jogar futebol o deixei jogando, não sei de nada que aconteceu no dia, me acusaram de bot e auto clicker sem motivos. Queria saber se poderiam tirar o ban..

        Loading editor
    • page seems useless.. no admins..

        Loading editor
    • Hi im luigiboy i didnt scam and i got muted for scamming but i didnt scam. There are people who dont like me so they might have said i scammed. I never did just please unban me i will never scam or be mean to anyone even my friend hello567 can prove i didnt we always play together and we know if 1 another scam or lie. just please un ban me

        Loading editor
    • Username: BlueKingReisi

      Ban Appeal: I only created my account 2 days ago and I've commited no ill acts in chat that relate to swearing/spamming which is what I was supposedly banned for. I just request that the ban is drawn back and I'm no longer banned. I'm at a public school and it was likely the result of someone at my school since I'm under the schools WiFi. I just ask can you take off the ban? Please, and thank you.

        Loading editor
    • Why was I banned on my other IP? I've done nothing wrong and object these idiots decision. Quit fucking around and do your damn job correctly you inbred trash for a human being.

        Loading editor
    • Firstly - Brody doesnt look here as far as im aware. Ths is more player run considering the admins for the wiki are no longer active here or in game. Secondly - If you wish to make a ban appeal then do so by Emailing this email address: banappeal@pokemon-planet.com , If you do not hear back i would take it as unsucessful considering normally all bans have proof obtained before the ban is put in place. And Finally if you do ban avoid it is against the rules to do so, so you have a high chance of being banned again.

        Loading editor
    • Yma88
      Yma88 removed this reply because:
      double posted
      13:24, March 2, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • please unbanned my account. my nicname in-game is indominus. My account is banned bacause that supposedly have macros. please unban my account ;-;

        Loading editor
    • I was banned for no reason and this guy I forgot his name muted me for 9999 minetes and there was no reason and I need my account back please My account is KingOfAllBeings

        Loading editor
    • so iwas was ip banned beacuse my brother trried using a banned account and when it didint work i went back on to play and it wont let me on anymore im innocent and my brother didnt know

        Loading editor
    • i forgot my username is yoonah

        Loading editor
    • im banned from my acount for "insulting staff" i said two things from a song WHY but is it my acount name uwatmateillshrekurnan

        Loading editor
    • i got banned for nothing ill i was dooing was fishing and caught a psyduck and some ody was mad i wouldnot give it to him so i got banned

        Loading editor
    • My username is RandomAsianDude. In the chat I said "screw brody", so I guess I understand I would get a mute, but then OMEGA HERE JUST FLIPPIN SLAPS WITH A WEEK. Then, he gladly gets be banned for a week. OmegaZ has it in for me I don't even know why. I've gotten slapped with really long mutes, but 90% of them come from Omega. What I'm asking here is if my ban can be removed or shottened, and possibly remove OmegaZephiro as a mod :) 

        Loading editor
    • Omega cant ban just saying.

        Loading editor
    • hello this was the message i got:Sorry PACMINION, you are banned from using this forum!

      Inappropriate messages This ban is set to expire April 20, 2017, 02:01:04 pm. If you believe you have been banned in error, please send an email to banappeal@pokemon-planet.com with as much information as you can.

      (my user is pacminion, the rap battle/roast 

      so i am, the ONLY reason i coul possibly think of me being banned is for doing a rap battle ON a forum FOR ROASTING AND RAPBATTLES!!!

      plz unban me quick!

      (it was on off topic cause we were bored on the maintence)

      why you gonnA bAn me for somethin that  happened a week ago, i would copy and pate it here BUT I WAS BANNED REMEMBER??

        Loading editor
    • i just realized... mY whole chool was banned at the same time! coincidence? NO!

        Loading editor
    • I am AnubisKingPheonix, and was banned for 1 month for spamming a blank line on the group chat 3 times. I feel this is unfair. Can someone revise the ban date. Thankyou very much. My Pokemon Planet name is AnubisKingPhoenix. 

        Loading editor
    • My IGN is pokemaster12984 (Or something close)and my friend tried to troll me by sighning in with a banned account he looked up (IGN ethanmirabal) so now whenever i search up pokemon planet i can't even sighn in with my main account because it says i was banned.

        Loading editor
    • i was reccentaly banned and i dont get why

        Loading editor
    • Cbot12 wrote:
      My IGN is pokemaster12984 (Or something close)and my friend tried to troll me by sighning in with a banned account he looked up (IGN ethanmirabal) so now whenever i search up pokemon planet i can't even sighn in with my main account because it says i was banned.

      Clear you cache and cookies in the browsers settings and try again..

        Loading editor
    • Asapbeast wrote:
      i was reccentaly banned and i dont get why

      A reason would have been given on the ban page. an email address is also on the same page where you can appeal it if you do not agree with it - banappeal@pokemon-planet.com

        Loading editor
    • Hello i was recently banned on my pokemon planet account for "ban avoiding" To be honest it was just a troll when i was having a sarcastic arguement with megawolf. Then i get muted for 60 mins then i get a message saying i was banned for ban avoiding but let me ask a question if you guys had proof that i have been banned before why ban me now that i have reached far into johto??? do you guys not have any legitimate proof. I'm sorry but it would've made more sense if i would've been banned for a completely different reason and i sincerely apologize for my actions my accounts name is DylanKebold and i will promise to do better.if you give me a opportunity.

        Loading editor
    • hey

        Loading editor
    • i am banned by tyku but why me? my friend xoperax pm you tyku because he want to know why he is muted because he is muted by you so he used my account to pm you and i didnt notice that he tell you some bad words...so TYKU why did you banned me ? banned my friend xoperax not me!! i am an innocent player...his account name is xoperax bann him not me pls.

        Loading editor
    • Its your responsibilty what happens on your account. Shouldnt of let your friend on your account for any reason. 

        Loading editor
    • Yma88, why is brody not answering me, can u pls speak to him if it is not any trouble. Thankyou, very much.

        Loading editor
    • Hey dude did ur account get unbanned ? If no maybe I can help, Send me ur account and password and I'll see if I can bypass it ok? I was also falsely accused of macro clicker, and I bypassed it:)Post ur account name plus password on my message wall and I bypass it for u:)

        Loading editor
    • avoiding a ban will end up with a perma ban. 

        Loading editor
    • I can also bypass the permanent ban:) did it twice

        Loading editor
    • says the one who has never been banned :3 if anything you probably just picked up a banned ip lmao

        Loading editor
    • i've been banned twice already for using macro clicker which i didn't use

        Loading editor
    • dude i can see bans. your acc has never been banned. stop lying to people. what you are doing is breaking the rules since its against the rules to ask for peoples passwords.

        Loading editor
    • why would i want to spend time trolling people here, or why would i want to scam a banned pokemon planet account user name and password. 

        Loading editor
    • still is against the games rules to ask another persons password. waiting on brodys reply on what to do about you doing so on here :p

        Loading editor
    • lol i don't even care, u can't even ban me, + i don't care about this game anyway, trying to help the victims who suffered from this game(being banned for no reason , shit reason,), thats all im trying to do.

        Loading editor
    • my account as been banned my username is kadima11 i am sure i did not say inappropiate word

        Loading editor
    • i got kicked because someone wanted my shedinja and they said that they will ban me and now im banned because they want it and i said no so this guy said that he was going to ban me and here i am im banned for no reson

        Loading editor
    • you dont get banned just because some player says they are going to ban you. only 3 people have the ability to ban and it would not be just because someone said you did something

        Loading editor
    • Alexjandro33
      Alexjandro33 removed this reply because:
      this was the wrong pic
      13:44, May 3, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • hi my name is hootoot. i just started playing pokemon today and it says i was banned for scamming when i didnt scam. eighther it is because of my other account, or it was a mistake. please unban me

        Loading editor
    • if you scammed on your other account then it would be due to that, that you are banned now.. if not send an email to banappeal@pokemon-planet.com

        Loading editor
    • why are we band help plz

        Loading editor
    • Yma88 can u pls tell brody to answer my emails, its been a month of ban just for spamming a few blank lines. Pls talk to him for me. Thank you very much.

        Loading editor
    • hi yma88, i got banned on my account hootoot when i didnt do anything. I meant because i had my other account. please unban me

        Loading editor
    • I got banned for nothing username SAMMYOOM

        Loading editor
    • muted

        Loading editor
    • Hi we are experiencing an IP ban in the internet cafe we are playing but we did not do anything against the rules i strongly believe that we should be exempted in this ban since its not US who did something to result to an ip ban. Please do something about it.


      Igns : roii23

            hannaharmaii

            mademoiselle

        Loading editor
    • hi my name is hoothootowl. my friend hootoot has been banned saying he scammed, when me and him just started playing, and he never even traded anyone yet or even battled anyone. he was just about to beat misty. please unban him. He is my best friend and we never see each other anymore. (we were friends, then he moved). please unban him

        Loading editor
    •  wrote:
      hi my name is hoothootowl. my friend hootoot has been banned saying he scammed, when me and him just started playing, and he never even traded anyone yet or even battled anyone. he was just about to beat misty. please unban him. He is my best friend and we never see each other anymore. (we were friends, then he moved). please unban him


        Loading editor
    • Hootooted wrote:
       wrote:
      hi my name is hoothootowl. my friend hootoot has been banned saying he scammed, when me and him just started playing, and he never even traded anyone yet or even battled anyone. he was just about to beat misty. please unban him. He is my best friend and we never see each other anymore. (we were friends, then he moved). please unban him

      banappeal@pokemon-planet.com

        Loading editor
    • Hi Yma88!

      Do u know how long banappeals takes to reply back an email? :)

      Im guessing brody check them correct

        Loading editor
    • My ban was extended twice for 2 accounts! I only used one of them. The other one i made but didn't use. I agree that i should have been banned at first. Getting it it extended was a little invasive but im fine with it, but because I own three accounts you extend it to where i can't play at all is too far. Im sorry for using bad language I admit it was wrong, but extending it to where i can't play just for owning 3 accounts is straight up unfair especially because determining similarities between accounts is extremely invasive once again I am sorry. An unlimited ban is unfair especially when used on a kid. I only want to play this game with my friends. This game allows me to escape from the kids making fun of me all the time. My accounts are PercyCh1, OnyxCh1, and PinestarsSon. Please, you don't have to unban me just unextend it. I own three accounts and ur gonna ban me for a long time for that.  

        Loading editor
    • PercyCh1 wrote:
      My ban was extended twice for 2 accounts! I only used one of them. The other one i made but didn't use. I agree that i should have been banned at first. Getting it it extended was a little invasive but im fine with it, but because I own three accounts you extend it to where i can't play at all is too far. Im sorry for using bad language I admit it was wrong, but extending it to where i can't play just for owning 3 accounts is straight up unfair especially because determining similarities between accounts is extremely invasive once again I am sorry. An unlimited ban is unfair especially when used on a kid. I only want to play this game with my friends. This game allows me to escape from the kids making fun of me all the time. My accounts are PercyCh1, OnyxCh1, and PinestarsSon. Please, you don't have to unban me just unextend it. I own three accounts and ur gonna ban me for a long time for that. Ban avoiding seriously? Owning 3 accounts is ban avoiding?!?!?!?!?


        Loading editor
    • logging in when banned is ban avoiding. if you was banned then dont log in... 

      from the rules: Evading a mute or ban through alternative accounts will result in a longer or permanent ban.

        Loading editor
    • Amy I didn't log in I I just didn't close the tab there is a huge difference. Im sorry if that is ban avoiding from your point of view, but I just left the page opened and went back to my buisness. Also, I didn't kow ban avoiding was a thing until Pinestar told me then i stopped.

        Loading editor

    • My name is Hewi, I do not know why I was banned, I never did anything in the game and suddenly appeared here saying it. Sorry, you are banned from using this forum! Alt of banned member. I did not do anything, I play almost 1 year of game and suddenly I am banned, because? Can I be disbanded please?

        Loading editor
    • I already sent several emails and never returned anything, I wanted an explanation for this, I spent in the game, I always played clean and I was banned unfair, plz check email bannaapels, i need back to play :(
      
        Loading editor
    • Please Yma88 ask brody to check my case, today I entered my account and I simply took ban, I played some time ago, I even have some friends with mod, always played clean, contribute to the game, plz because I was banned, I can have mine Tell me again
      
        Loading editor
    • my account boss04, i havnt played iin a while and i finally start playing again and i get banned

        Loading editor
    • the account boss04 isnt banned just the ip you tried to log in from

        Loading editor
    • My account Name is EntG and i was afk i came back and it said i got banned for spamming i also have other accounts that said i got banned because of spamming but i hadn't even logged on with any of those accounts. These accounts being "SkyFeather0" and "TheAttackTitan". I would really appreciate it if you could unban me because the game seems really cool in general and i hope i can play it in the future

        Loading editor
    • the ip you are trying to log in through is probably banned not those accounts.

        Loading editor
    • Hi, my username is Qchip63, i was recently banned for an innapropriate message. I know it's a long shot but the reason I was banned wasn't my fault.  I left with my parents to a baseball game and returned to find that my brother had PM'd random people on multiple accounts.  I appoligize for his actions and wished not to be punished as a result of them.  I would appreciate being unbanned and ill be sure to log out whenever im not on in the futre.

        Loading editor
    • send an email to banappeal@pokemon-planet.com to appeal a ban

        Loading editor
    • yma i sent an email to the address but noone responded. My mom made me go shopping and she was in a rush so i just left my compter there and my brother was home and he got on and started swearing at ppl and stuuf. i was banned for a week and it wasnt my fault. if you coud plz unban me. my username is naruto264. have a great day :)

        Loading editor
    • this site is as useless as brody..

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.